February 14, 2012

Valentielo

I am so bad. How could I forget today is Saint Valentine's Day. I think it's because I don't believe in the celebration of love and affection in one single day. I believe in celebrating it everyday. However, I really am not in the position to say these things because I am currently not in a seriously stable relationship. I am pseudo-single, pseudo-taken. However you may interpret that, fine with me.

I have a few investments, yes. But one thing's for sure. I haven't found the right person yet. Well, I thought I already found this person more than a year ago but I don't even know why my feelings changed. The relationship was almost perfect. My other half was almost everything I wanted - mature, responsible, loving, thoughtful, reasonable, and most of all, good-looking. Hehe. But let's not get all nostalgic. I didn't regret anything from that relationship. I didn't regret it ended as well. Everything went the way it was supposed to.

It's kinda strange I'm talking about all this so I should already stop. :) Really, all I wanted was to greet everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. Regardless your relationship status, it's a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment