December 31, 2011

Hippie New Year

First off, hippie doesn't have to do anything in this post. I just thought it was funny. Sorry, reader, if you are. I didn't mean it to be funny in a bad way. It was supposed to be a pun, but I'm not sure if it's an effective one. Anyway, let us move on before it becomes offensive.

I'm actually making this post before the year ends. Wala lang, as I always say, for the sake of humanity. I really don't have a heavy reason for this post but I certainly hope it becomes very sensible.

We all have these ridiculous traditions when the year is about to end. Jump on stairs, throw coins, wear polka dots, name it. But I think these are all bullcrap. Yes, I don't need to expound. I just think that it is. I am almost certain that you think so, too. Thank you. Well, to make things a bit clearer, I am more of a Science person.

By the way, I know that this is the last day of the year. So he who dares tell me "see you next year" when he is actually seeing me tomorrow shall be punched in the face handsomely.

The very famous New Year's resolution is just as shitty. Why make these resolutions during the end of the year when we can make them in any time of the year? That would make much more sense. Don't give me that "motivation" reason because I don't give a damn for people who are foolish enough to think that a fucked up resolution written in paper is gonna be a light at the end of the tunnel. Give me a break. Psh.

Change for the better anytime. You don't need New Years for that.

PS. I would like to dedicate this post to my dear brother Jay-ar Tavera who is celebrating his birthday today. Happy Birthday brader, I love you. Haha!

2 comments: