December 28, 2011

Talk That Talk

Anyway, so I was thinking a lot lately about how should things go by. I wasn't really making a big deal out of it. But when you think about it, it gets back to you and hits you like a ray of sunlight trapped in a mysterious rainforest that lies in the midst of wilderness. Well, actually, I'm talking about being all activated in blogging and really, just like that and sundry. Just right at that note, I have come to realize that what the hell, I am a talkative son of a bitch so I should handle this just as good. But before all of this just started happening, I wanted to thank you for handling me greatly, even if the club can't handle me right now.

You see, it is a predicament for me, mind you, that I might be lost for words just like that. But then again, mister devilish monster always whispers to my ear: "You talk a lot so you will do just fine." Imagine how a monster could give such great advice. I have no idea how I got there, but let it be. There are reasons for a lot of things and that is not an exception. Thank you.

Relax and I do not want drama. Please just let this go by like a stray rain that you barely even felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment