December 28, 2011

Keeping It Un-Perfect

Get this. People around me most of the time know very well that I am a piece of macaroni topped with melting cheese when it comes to obsession-compulsion. But I really have no idea what that idiomatic expression I just used means. I always, let me repeat, always, well not really "hardcore" always but most of the time, I correct people when they are mistaken but let me stress this one out, I am not entirely always aware of it. So, forgive me if you are offended but this person just has to do it.

Perhaps a lot of people might get annoyed with it but I DO NOT care because I only correct when I know I'm absolutely, f*cking right. In an other-way-around situation, won't you also hate it when a person tries correcting you when you know you're already amazingly right? Right?

I mean, I love being corrected -- that is when I am not sure about what I'm talking about and still go with it. It's growing. It is stupid to hate being corrected, and I am most definitely not stupid. I'm just not sure whether or not I'm smart. But that's debatable so let's not get into that. I know I don't know too much, but I know enough to know that what you're talking about should be straightened out. I don't bitch around if there's nothing to be bitchy about. It takes a lot of hard work, and I am not getting paid for it.

To be just concise with it, correct me if I'm wrong, I will when you are. Let's help each other out because this is not a perfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment