September 9, 2011

50 Fucks, I mean.. Facts

1. Music is my stalker. I sing and write songs.
2. Photography is my abusive addiction. Artistic, that is.
3. Traveling is my tranquilizer.
4. I look up to Seth MacFarlane so much. He's one of my heroes.
5. I hate ketchup. Give me some and I'll shove it down your sorry throat.
6. I love cursing for fun. I use them like intervening phrases.
7. I love writing stuff - essays, vents, current issues, personal insights, poems, and even screen plays.
8. I am awfully quiet with strangers and sincerely noisy with friends.
9. I am comfortable in speaking English. Perhaps this is also the reason why people mistake me for being either sophisticated or intelligent.
10. I love experiencing new cultures, meeting various kinds of people and going to places.
11. I want to live in Iceland, Canada, Spain, Australia, Norway, or The Netherlands someday.
12. I am surprisingly a very open-minded person. At least I think I am.
13. I hate cocky, arrogant people. Who doesn't?
14. I am automatically impressed by smart and talented people. Looks are a bonus.
15. I unintentionally am a gadget/technology psycho. My computer, iPod and my phone's contents are extremely well-organized.
16. I listen to Western, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Indonesian, Hindi and Tagalog music and films.
17. I love blue eyes.
18. I extremely love babies and kids. I wanna have my own kids someday.
19. I know how to read, write and speak Korean. I can fluently speak 4 languages.
20. I have a huge collection of Blue Ray films. Bored?
21. I like reading true stories.
22. I suck at fashion. Or I hate fashion?
23. I am nocturnal. I'm awake, you're asleep. I'm asleep, you're awake.
24. I am not sweet. But I love sweet people.
25. I have always thought of myself to be a sucker in the academe. Academics were my horror. Ironically, a lot of people want me to be an academic intellectual. Like a [cool] professor or something like that. But I'm not so sure. :P
26. I tear up when I am overwhelmed.
27. I love sports -- swimming, table tennis, surfing, lawn tennis, beach volleyball. This list has a theme of "wet balls."
28. I am very talkative at times.
29. I don't like things with many colors.
30. I hate insects, unnecessary heat, ampalaya, and waiting for something uninteresting.
31. I love my friends more than myself.
32. I love fresh milk, spicy crispy Japanese seaweeds, pig intestines, Ruffles, carbonara, mashed potato, East Asian cuisines, cheese tofu.
33. I was never afraid of imaginary things like ghosts or being alone somewhere.
34. I love how internet becomes my window to the world.
35. I love summers, christmas, and winter.
36. I want to have my own coffee shop. Which is strange because I don't drink coffee.
37. My most prized possessions are: my external hard drive (Levi), my camera (Kieron), my guitar (Elisha), and my iPod (Titanic).
38. I watch German and Catalan soaps. But I need to stop. I might accidentally learn German and twist my tongue.
39. I love blossoming cherry blossoms. See how that sounds so amusing? :P
40. I am a huge fan of X-Men movies.
41. I hate spending too much. I think I'm frugal?
42. Almost all if not all of my close friends are heterosexuals.
43. I love my country but I don't think it loves me.
44. I am obsessive-compulsive when it comes to things I am concerned about.
45. I am generally cynical.
46. My hair is my asset. At least I think it is.
47. I am very simple.
48. I love being funny.
49. I am uninteresting until you get to know me.
50. I'm gay.

You probably didn't get to finish reading the whole list so I'm not worried. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment