September 21, 2012

I Don't Want to Be a Criminal

Justice is very hard to attain, especially in a third world country like where I am from. I don't want to mention any country name even if it's already obvious. Take my advice and do not, I repeat, do not ever involve yourself in an activity that may eventually involve the government, laws, civil stuff, and whatnot. That is, if you have no interest in going through the adventure of white water rafting in the more fun Philippine Justice System.

I actually am not in the best position to say these things but hey, "this is a democratic country," this is my opinion, hopefully most of the people would respect it, and correct me if I am wrong.

To tell this blog honestly, I am scared of the idea of being involved (worse, accidental) in criminal matters. Who's not? But what I mean is, even if I have a chance to get excellent, efficient, money-hungry lawyers, being in the midst of court kembolars in the Philippines is more than just a depressing hassle. Even if, say for instance, you have just been framed up and you really didn't do anything wrong but by the looks of it you did, you are really gonna have a bad time. Your case will get old as time unsolved. Obsolete story. At least more than 75% of the time. Studies show.

(I just noticed I mentioned a country. Oops. But I'm sure it's not the only country which experiences lax justice systems. Even some first world countries do. [Rationalization, ladies and gentlemen.])


I have no idea why I used this photo, but for some reason, I think it suits this entry.

I'm not saying there's no hope, of course. There's hope. There's always hope. We still have good leaders, pure-servicing efficient lawyers, and all the other good stuff I failed to mention and I will probably not because it's difficult to think when it's this cold, the computer's on top of you, and you feel like sleeping.

Anyways, given the idea that worst things may fu*k you up if you are proven innocent otherwise, you may want to deprive yourself from engaging to the jungle-ish society we have which will give you a fair chance of being a criminal without you being aware.

Take care always.

No comments:

Post a Comment