October 2, 2012

11:11

I think it was about a couple of months back when this phenomenon got quite dinning to my ears and I wasn't sure if prior that time, I was already aware I was experiencing it or if I really was experiencing it. But as far as I can remember, I wasn't. :DD

According to what I have heard, if you check the time and coincidentally happen it's 11:11 (I guess it doesn't matter if it's AM or PM), you are entitled to make a wish. But of course this is all a belief, with respect to chance and coincidence. There is no absolute truth about it.

According to Kindred Spirits, numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence. That probably explains the alarming unexplained multiple times I have been coincidentally seeing 11:11 on my watch, my phone, and other devices (I have more than 10 printscreens of 11:11 in just a month [Is Lady Luck my guardian angel?]) -- that it can't be easily explained. See the confusing paradox that seemingly lurks?

However, from all the time I have seen 11:11 on the clock, I haven't really made a wish from them. According to George Barnard (2004), some authors claim that seeing 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign. Well, if that's fortunately true, I would like to gather all the power of my 11:11 encounters into one wish and make it happen, please.

Unfortunately, I am a person who doesn't really believe in making wishes nor the idea some things do happen just because they were wished, primarily because of the fact that I have more faith in Science than things I have no clue about. But then again, I guess it's inevitable sometimes, even for myself, to have those wishful thinking, hoping that something you want to happen, to actually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment