October 3, 2012

Mixed Emotions

I am upset with a few things, sad with other things, frustrated about one thing, and I feel really empty for some reason I still have to figure out.

I don't know. I know that it's almost unreasonable for me to spill all this here but I just feel the need to spit it out. I won't be blabbering about so many things, though. I want and need to say how I feel right now, and hopefully it'll make me feel better even just for the slightest possible circumstance.

However, I also am aware that all these emotions are being balanced by the intense excitement I'm also feeling right now (probably the reason why I'm still happy). I just hope it goes as planned, without too much downfall.

I'm a happy person. That will never change, I guess. There are just times that my happiness gets clouded by negative emotions, thus my responsibility to wipe it clean from time to time. The cloth I use are my sources of happiness like noodles and movies.

This post is so vague. But, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment