January 11, 2013

Cliché Relations Officer

I admit that I am a person with a considerable amount of pride. I do not, almost at all times, let myself become needy nor desperate over anything not crucially important. My pride is very important to me and I believe that it helps me come up with sound decisions and actions that contribute to my betterment.

Most of the time, I try to figure out how to do things myself instead of making other people show me how it's done. It's mostly because of my pride, but not entirely, needless to say. That also only works with things that aren't so technical. Otherwise, I would already need some expert advice.

In terms of relationships, pride is equally important for me. If you are planning on entering a serious, faithful and loyal relationship, pride in oneself as well as trust should be prerequisite. Without those two traits, love and affection between both sides will definitely break apart in one way or another. I myself have been in a considerable amount of flings, two more or less serious relationships and I admit that I was the jerk that's why I pretty much learned from my deeds. I don't regret them, though.

You two love each other so much. That's great. If that continues until you decide to get married, create a family, occasionally quarrel about something, and die together, better. If that's not the case, then learn from this important pointer in most (young) relationships:

♥ In the event that anytime in your relationship your partner cheats on you, or simply just tells you they don't love you no more, then let them go (if it was the latter situation, dump them). The phrase "fighting for love" is so much bullcrap if you're gonna do it yourself. Both of you should. Then that would be an exception. Never go on pathetic mode running towards them asking back desperately for their affection. That's pretty much pointless. You need to preserve your dignity and pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment