January 1, 2013

Resolutions are Bullsh*t

R.I.P 2012, Happy Birthday 2013

Let me guess, these are probably the entries people will put in their New Year's resolutions (which won't actually be done):

- lose weight
- stop eating (for Christ's sake)
- not be lazy
- lose weight
- lose weight
- lose weight

Today is the start of another year, obviously. However, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the only time we should make changes in our lives. If change is necessary regardless of the time of the year, do it. My point is, New Year's resolutions are bullcrap. Besides, they don't get committed 90 percent of the time, anyway. I bet people only say they have resolutions just for the sake of saying they have it. Grow up, please. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. If you wanna do it, do it. If not, we won't care either way.

All I know is, I love watching fireworks displays. Especially epic ones. Like that one in Diseyland where I almost pissed my pants. Oh wait, that wasn't for New Year.

Meh.

PS. Happy Birthday to all New Year babies whose birthdays have once again been completely ignored. Don't feel bad. It's a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment