January 11, 2013

iTunes 11 (Slight) Redemption

With the initial release of the very first version of iTunes 11, I have posted some time ago about my rage on some of its shortcomings. With the release of version 11.0.1.12, the slightly improved one, it got kinda better.

Owl City's Midsummer Station

What I really like about 11 is it's ability to adapt the colors of the album artwork and make it the color theme of the whole playlist. Other than that, nothing. Basically, I only liked the interface, which is probably one of the unimportant things to consider.

I was already able to search through my devices unlike the previous version. But the top bar which displays the artists, albums, and genres are still not narrowed down to what you search for, making it a hassle sometimes. So I think that's what Apple should acknowledge next. I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment