August 22, 2011

Rafael's Farm

Before my graduation day, I still had 4 days to force myself to be excited for the once in a lifetime event -- that is, for people who won't be venturing in another major again (because of the trauma college brought). So I invited (was it me or someone else? Let me get back to you on this) Jovelyn and Bem for a visit to Rafael's Farm.


Located in Babatngon, Leyte, Rafael's Farm isn't your typical farm which you see on television shows or movies. A 20-30 minute ride from Tacloban city, it's like a luxurious rest place of natural bliss which has an exquisitely beautiful natural setting perfectly suitable for wedding receptions, debuts, and the like.

The place also has this seemingly Spanish-inspired restaurant at the center of the paradise-like haven which caters high-end Filipino cuisine. A gorgeous tree house which is obviously professionally made sits on a huge tree located at the rear part of the farm.



The place is not a hundred percent complete yet but I know it's gonna be even more amazing when it's completely done.

2 comments:

  1. wow toytos. the place is such a bliss!.. and your photos are awesome!!!

    -k
    http://katdriz.com

    ReplyDelete