August 23, 2011

When I Was a Kid... (#2 - Bubblemaker)

#2

When I was a kid, I used to love those bubble-making liquids inside differently shaped containers which you can buy in kiddie stores. When I ran out of them, I used to steal mouthwashes and use them as an alternative. They make breat bubblemakers. But when the mouthwashes also run out, I industriously persevere creating the bubble-making liquids out of detergent soaps -- which, unfortunately, were not very efficient bubblemakers.



Whenever I got those original bubblemakers from the stores, I am extremely thrifty of them. I only blew bubbles whenever I feel the utmost need to so as not to consume the liquid immediately. However, being a kid myself, I eventually become tired of it. I would then leave it somewhere, still with plenty of it, hanging. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment