December 20, 2012

Goodbye?... NOT

Earlier, I was drinking my milk chocolate drink Swiss Miss when I realized that the presumed end of the world is going to happen in less than two hours. After a moment of silence, I realized that I don't give a fuck. I mean, who does? The Mayans? Please, they're about to be the biggest joke on earth.

I don't even know why I am acknowledging this madness. It's ridiculous. Honestly, not one person I know believes in this crap. I would have been more scared of dying back in the year 2000 because that year made more sense in line with these groundless predictions.

Gangnam Style. Please, pop culture does not have any connection whatsoever with the maelstrom of physical and chemical chaos on the grounds of astrological phenomena. I didn't know what I just said but that's that, you get the point.

Another thing, it has been the 21st in New Zealand for hours now and as far as I'm concerned, my cousins there are still alive. They just posted statuses on Facebook.

That's all I can say for now. If the world doesn't end later (which will be the scenario), I will be updating this post.

Merry Christmas.

PS. I have tons of pending blog posts. Like, there are a zillion unfinished drafts in my post list because I am an insatiable freak who keeps running out of fitting words for what I want to express. Wow.

[Update]
It's already 1:20AM. Still here, alive and kicking. Aside from the oddly strong winds outside, the earth did not budge. Although I still feel dizzy and dying from too much coughing, so I think the world ending today wouldn't be a huge problem for me. Oh well, I guess I better start making my life sensible again. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment