December 1, 2012

Gong Chaaaaa


I have yet again discovered something I love - Gong Cha Milk Tea, particularly Winter Melon. Well, I actually wouldn't have discovered this if not for my cousin who introduced it to me and who knew I would love it.

Before anything else, let me just say that I am not a huge fan of teas. It's not my cup of tea. Hahaha! Get the joke? You get it.

Anyways, yeah, I don't drink tea nor coffee. I have no idea why. Well for coffees, I basically don't like the taste they leave in the mouth. That's discomforting for me especially if I can't brush my teeth right after drinking. As for teas, I don't know. Maybe I just wasn't used to drinking them.

Anyways, while my cousin and I were in this fairly huge mall, she suddenly suggested I try this certain milk tea in Gong Cha. I agreed primarily because she said I was gonna love it and it was milk. I love milk.

When we reached the place, my cousin didn't let me go inside the store just yet. She insisted on buying for me and that it was supposed to be a surprise. I then waited and sat by an empty table outside the store looking very much like an educated homeless. When she got the order, she finally let me in and gave me a very tall drink. The top part was like frappe and beneath it was colored liquid. Apparently, before really indulging to it, there's a process of savoring this unnecessarily costly milk tea. The instructions are all over their store glass walls so you can't miss it.

It's really good. In my opinion, at least. I loved it probably because it was melon. I love almost everything melon flavored. I can't get enough of melon drinks. I love fresh melon juice, Pokka melon milk, melon shakes like Zagu, and a whole other bunch of melon-ness.

They have other great beverages which I most probably won't order in the future because I'll be stuck having Winter Melon. Every chance counts.

PS. Gong Cha did not pay me for writing this post. Lol. I wish they did, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment