December 4, 2012

Instaloco


Yes, Instagram. But for the record, I rarely post food. It's mostly about my poor face. If you are tolerant towards pathetic vanity, follow me. Hahaha! If you want to see my profile on your computer, follow this link. If you have Instagram on your iPhone, Android, or any other mobile OS that entertains the app, follow me: juliusrenz89.

In a world today where genuine photography skills are sacrificed or undermined because of the world's most famous mobile-only photo social networking platform Instagram, I wouldn't mind being in it. However, I myself am a photography enthusiast (the real thing, by the way) and I am kinda eyebrows-raised towards people who think they have a shot on art just because they have filtered low quality photos on Instagram. But whatever, not my life.

I also put up my own photography account. The username is juliofotografia. I hope you can follow that as well because it's new. There, I upload photos that I have by far took since I started photography a few years ago up until today (only the ones I consider good shots).


No comments:

Post a Comment