November 17, 2012

Craving More SNL


I have only recently started watching full episodes of Saturday Night Live (I only watched segments before) because I realized I could really use some good laugh.

Luckily, I had enough resources to be able to watch the episode which Taylor Swift hosted back in 2009. This episode was really good. Almost all segments were hilarious to me, especially Taylor's monologue, their parody of Twilight's trailer (this was really funny), Taylor's interview, the "Teens Raising Awareness About Awful Parent Drivers (TRAAAPD) segment, the wedding ceremony segment, and the overly-attached roommate segment. Those were legitimately hilarious.


Earlier, I was able to watch the episode that Seth MacFarlane, which I am a huge fan of, hosted. His monologue was epic. As a lover of Family Guy, Seth doing a skit using characters from the show which he voices is so much fun for me. I really loved it. Seth also reminds me of a person special to me, so that's an extra euphoria for me. 

And oh, by the way, they really crushed Mitt Romney in this episode. Like, crush kill until shattered into atom-sized pieces. No wonder Obama won. Hah.

I'm craving for more SNL episodes! Especially those which have been hosted by my favorite artists. And of course with musical guests that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment