November 18, 2012

Sunrise Flare

It's almost five in the morning and I just got back to my headquarters coming from Zaira's birthday celebration. I thought I could spend all this time writing senseless write-ups while waiting for another awesome sunrise.


Speaking of sunrise, I am always reminded of a sunrise shot that I got but did not plan to take. Then I eventually realized that it's a really good photo.

I consider this shot to be fate-given because I am never a morning person. I almost always wake up late. Except of course on days that I have something special to do. But the point is, in the rare occasion that I am able to rise and shine in an early time and nature gives me this kind of wonderful scenario, is definitely a blessing for a photography enthusiast that I am.

I haven't seen this kind of flare in the longest time. I have seen more shooting stars than this kind of epic light. When I went out to do a stretch, I knew in a split second that I had to run back in to grab my camera and take that shot leaving my morning yawn half-baked.

I have so many sunset shots and only a few of them take my breath away. This sunrise capture is definitely special for me. I actually take pride in my photography from photos that I never expect I will be able to get in a million years. I am very proud of this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment