November 11, 2012

Why Barack Obama Won

I know I am not in the position to say these things but since this is my own personal space and I won't give a fu_k if anybody ever tries to be negative about this, I'm just gonna go ahead anyways. For the record, while I was saying that, I made a kind face and I was smiling the whole time.

In connection with the above statement, this isn't a formal write-up about the USA elections at all. This is just in fact, a brief "whatevs" and I'm only gonna base this one thing that I have to say with the things I have seen and heard about those two great gentlemen of America. Since I am a useless Political Science graduate myself, I also felt I was obliged to do so. But no really, somebody in my dream last night forced me to.

I didn't know how it felt living in America over the past four years while Obama was in the White House, browsing through 9gag. But seeing that America gave him another four-year term, I suppose it wasn't that bad.

Mitt Romney had a lot of good and great political positions as I have read different articles from CNN, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, etc. But so did Obama. Personally, I would have really voted for the African-American guy, no doubt. Both positions were really good, but the question was, "Who had the better...?"

To cut this really really short:

People hate Romney.

No comments:

Post a Comment