November 3, 2012

Cibo Series: Baked Scallops

I already forgot when I first got to taste baked scallops but I'm pretty sure I was still tiny. Imagine my overwhelming reaction by the magic this dish brought.


I don't always have the chance to eat scallops that's why whenever I am somewhere which I am certain baked scallops can be accessible, I search. The only problem is, I forget. I get really giddy because of joy and excitement whenever there are scallops around. I love scallops. Like, I love them so much. Thank God for baked scallops.


A week ago, I had a dinner date with a close friend. She asked me where I wanted to eat and I just said anywhere will do, or an eat-all-you-can restaurant maybe? Then she brought me into an eat-all-you-can restaurant inside a mall and voila, they had scallops. Imagine my happiness. Epic.


I think more than 50% of the presented baked scallops were consumed by me. I am not ashamed. I pigged out with those sh*t. It was a rare opportunity. Not to mention baked scallops are a bit pricey in other restaurants with limited orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment