November 21, 2012

11.20.12

There were images of the inside of an unfinished and a seemingly abandoned building. There was somebody staying in one corner of the room I was in. He looked homeless. I was there, trying to explore the building. It was barely half-finished. The walls were still hollow blocks, thick cables for foundation were still all over the place, some protruding from concrete supports and the floor was grey sand. In fact, everything was grey.

In the later part, I was with my close friends in the mall. They had blonde-ish hair but they looked like wigs and mine stayed as it was. The next scene was all of us sitting in resto-bar while chatting and enjoying some finger food. Oddly enough, their blonde hair were gone and how they all looked turned normal again. This area of the mall was like a bar chain and was, if I recall correctly, Persian inspired. The middle part of the building was styled like other typical malls which has space and other floors can be seen by the edges. The roof was glass, I think different kinds of stained glass. After the chat and the bill came, I had to pay about Php4,500. Then I found out they ordered lots of beer without my consent. I sent them a text saying thanks but in a sarcastic manner.

I think the mall and the unfinished building were a merged structure.

During the last part, I was with my bestfriend Laila in a condo room and we were high up the stories as we can see the fireworks being shown by an amusement park, I think it was Universal Studios. I took shots of the fireworks and they were amazing, as in reality I cannot take good pictures of it. I was also making fun of Laila's iPhone casing which was Hello Kitty and nicely shaped like one, too.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment