November 20, 2012

The Walking Dead Infection

I have encountered a lot of posts about AMC's The Walking Dead on Facebook for the past few months. Since I've got so many shows I'm following already, I chose to be impervious. However, for some reason, I got really curious and decided to watch its first episode to see if it really is good.


Blimey, I was really impressed with the show's production. I'm guessing the cost is huge considering the kind of quality production it showcases and the number of episodes per season. Currently airing, the show is already on its third season. I'm almost through the first season and I'm going to start watching the second one soon.

Each episode has its strong impact to the viewer. As for my cousin and I, there was never an episode that did not leave us scarred, out of breath, or sad. The good thing is, although it gives you these adverse feelings, all the more that you want to watch the show. It's like it fires you up from time to time.

Be that as it may, I suggest you do not watch this show while you are eating nor if you are already depressed, upset, or stressed. It will induce the negative emotions you already have, which will possibly lead to your total disorientation.


Perhaps the downside of this show is that its conversation scenes aren't very impressive. I wouldn't say it's badly written. Uninteresting, maybe? But these are the scenes which cool you down from the drastic, horrifying effects of the continuing undead attack sequences.


This, by the way, reminds me of the movie I am Legend. It is like a longer version of that film.

No comments:

Post a Comment